620 Iowa City | Trucker Cap
Be the 70's retro guy. | This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
- Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester*
- Hard buckram front panels
- Mesh back
- Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
- Plastic adjustable closure
- 3.5" crown (8.9 cm)
- Head circumference - 21 5/8" to 23 5/8" (54.9 cm to 60 cm)
- *The percentage can change a little from hat to hat
620 | 620 S. Madison St, Iowa City
Iowa City's favorite bar in the '80s & '90s! The location was down an old industrial street within walking distance of the man campus. The single dance box on the dance floor was always a hazardous experience—the patrons where locals and University of Iowa students. It closed in 1998. Kudos to great memories.