Be the 70's retro guy. | This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
- Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester*
- Hard buckram front panels
- Mesh back
- Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
- Plastic adjustable closure
- 3.5" crown (8.9 cm)
- Head circumference - 21 5/8" to 23 5/8" (54.9 cm to 60 cm)
- *The percentage can change a little from hat to hat
Sugar Shack (1978) 12458 Magnolia Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
L.A.'s Most Popular Teenage Night Club. "Located in the depths of L.A.'s San Fernando Valley on Magnolia and Whitsett, The Sugar Shack was a juice bar where you had to show I.D. to prove that you were under twenty-one …unless of course, you were Kim Fowley or Rodney Bingenheimer or a visiting rock star. The place was tiny and wood-paneled, with a long bar down the right side as you walked in. There was an upstairs lounge area that had a working fireplace, clanging pinball machines, and couches were everyone eventually wound up writhing around with someone they'd just met.
The main attraction was the dance floor, which took up at least a third of the club. Racks of colorful lights whirled around overhead, along with a Disco ball, a siren that sounded frequently, and strobe lights. "Pleasant Gehman